C. d'Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona
The Camp Nou Experience tour includes the F.C Barcelona Museum, where you can find the trophies of more than 100 years of the club history.
In addition, as Barcelona is one of the leading teams worldwide, in its museum we can see European Cups, Golden Balls, and memories of some of the best players in the world who have been passed through the club.
Remember that in Barcellona have militated, militate and will militate some of the best players that have given this sport. In fact, most of the players who won the World Cup defending the Spain shirt played in the F.C. Barcelona.
But, of course, there is a player who is breaking all record. This is Lionel Messi. And F.C.Barcelona, aware of its importance at the World level, has dedicated a personal space in the Museum, which you can also enjoy.
If you think the museum is going to be just trophies you are wrong. In the museum, you will find audiovisual spaces, touch screens to interact with, curious statistics, and many other things to enjoy.
Enjoy discounts on online account, in front of the ticket office.
The ticket price gives you the right to access the entire route at the stipulated time without queuing. Its duration is 1h 30 '.
Discover the heart of FC Barcelona.
IMPORTANT NOTICE COVID 19
Regarding the tickets purchased for the Camp Nou Tour (in any of its modalities) we inform you that we have transformed them into flexible tickets so that you do not miss the opportunity to visit us. In this way, they can be used without limits until June 30, 2021.
The use of a mask will be mandatory
* The price shown includes the order processing costs of Tictactickets. Once you have acquired the admission ticket, any changes are not allowed and the amount paid will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
*The requests of a refund are accepted within a maximum of 30 days after the date of the visit.
Metro: L3 (Palau Reial o Les Corts); L5 (Collblanc o Badal)
Basic Tour Camp Nou Experience
With the Camp Nou Experience ticket you have access to the F.C Barcelona Museum and the Tour that includes:
Camp Nou Flexible Tour
If you want to know when you can visit Campo Nou see the following dates and times:
6 January - 18 March:
March 19 - October 16: Every day from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm.
October 17 – December 18:
December 19 - January 5: Every day from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm.
There are two days a year that you can not visit the Camp Nou Stadium:
The duration of the tour of the Camp Nou Experience is 1h and 30min
Of course, an important and fundamental part of the Camp Nou Experience, is to be able to know all the intricacies of this magnificent stadium.
You will be able to know the following spaces:
- Espai Roma 2009: It is a gastronomic space, in which you can enjoy a gastronomic experience of a great quality. This space is usually used for meetings.
- Press booths: We have more than once seen or heard a football match on the television and on the radio. But have you ever wondered where the people who tell us the game are?
In the Tour we will also visit the press booths, and we will be for a moment, in the place of the voices that tell us what happens on the camp.
- Press room and mixed zone: We will also know the place where the press conferences are held, and where the players attend the press media.
- Tunnel of dressing rooms: From time to time we see them on television, when the game is about to start, and the players are ready to exit on the camp.
Well, this time you're going to be there. You will find yourself in the same place where the players wait to start the matches. A very important place for them, where they have nerves to the skin.
- Visiting dressing rooms: The Camp Nou stadium is one of the best clubs in the world, and therefore the best players.
Now you will have the possibility to be in the same wardrobe as them.
Players like Cristiano, Buffon, Henry, Del Piero, Rooney, Zidane ... and a very long etcetera, are part of that space, in which you can be.
- Tier: You will be able to be in several places of the tier, like the stage, where the most important personalities sit.
- Playground and benches: Effectively. Yes, you will be able to step on the lawn of the Camp Nou. But not only that, you'll also be able to be on the bench, both the local and the visitor.
The experience of being in the grass of a stadium of almost 100,000 spectators, you can not live it every day.
Juan Camilo 03/12/2019